Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. Securing business. Cultivating new clients. Driving global growth. That’s
Here, you’ll build critical relationships with clients—from Fortune 100 organizations to small, innovative
businesses—and introduce them to ADP’s world-class workforce solutions. In return, we’ll support you along the way and
help you build your skills, enhance your talents, and advance your career. Join our Sales team and unlock your career
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired
Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,”
ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of business
outsourcing and human capital management solutions world-wide.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service
Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Inside Sales Representative will go through an on-line and formal classroom training program, learning to prospect
for new business and/or sell additional business to existing ADP clients in an assigned geographic territory in the United
States. This position may partner with Field Relationship Managers in a team-selling environment. It will be focused on
generating incremental business using sales automation software and internet technologies and working on the phone. This
will be a quota-bearing position.
- Inside sales and responsibility for revenue, profit targets, and territory budget.
- Implement sales strategies/call prioritization to achieve revenue and targets.
- Prospecting for NEW clients to generate NEW business.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
- 0-2 years successful sales experience; inside sales experience highly preferred.
- Prefer those with prior business-to-business sales experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer relations skills.
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, and self-motivated, excellent closing skills.
- Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be goal-oriented; must be able to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
- Excellent systems literacy knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
Please visit our site at jobs.adp.com
Search for requisition numbers:
79949 to submit your interest Allentown, PA
79944 to submit your interest for Pittsburgh, PA
114751 to submit your interest for Florham Park, NJ
116195 to submit your interest for Tucson, AZ
In the “How did you hear about us?” section, please select College/University.
Questions? Contact Gigi Alfonso at Gigi.Alfonso@adp.com
ADP Careers Video~ http://bit.ly/1CKoNvn
Click the "Apply" button, located below, and we'll give Gigi a personal recommendation for you.