Apply today to take advantage of this unique opportunity to be a part of Amazon.
Are you a student looking for opportunities to grow professionally while in school? Amazon wants you! We are pleased to announce the Amazon Customer Experience Internship for current college students! As an Amazon Customer Experience Intern you can work while going to school! This opportunity will allow you to think outside the box, solve problems, answer questions, and resolve our customer’s issues via phone and chat. The best part is, the work is on your time and your schedule while you are at school. Apply today to take advantage of this unique opportunity to be a part of Amazon.
- Recruiting for this program will begin on 8/3/14 and be ongoing until 10/26/14 (possibly 11/2/14).
- This is a 6-8 week program, orientation and training will take place in October, with a program start date the week of 11/23/14.
- This will be a virtual program, meaning you will work from your home office via your computer.
- Throughout the duration of the program you will work 10-30 hours per week, on a schedule that you will build, assisting our customers.
- You will be able to flex to 0 scheduled hours during your finals week if needed.
- Compensation is $10/hour.
At the successful completion of the Amazon Customer Experience Internship, you will receive direct consideration for an Amazon Corporate Summer Internship (for students completing their junior year) or an interview loop for a permanent position (for graduating seniors).
Freshman and sophomores who complete the program will be automatically eligible to participate in the Customer Experience Internship the following year(s), and then become eligible for the direct consideration for the Amazon Corporate Summer Internship after their junior year and the interview loop for a permanent position upon graduation
- Must be currently enrolled and in good standing at an accredited 4 year university.
- In order to be considered for this internship, your school and home residence must be in one of the following states; Arizona, Kentucky, Washington, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
- Must successfully complete mandatory, self-guided training prior to assisting our customers.
- Must be eligible to work off-campus without sponsorship and complete I-9 work authorization paperwork.
- Must have a personal computer, Win 7 x64 or Windows 8.1. Macs OSX 10.7.8 or higher. A webcam. Minimum of 4 GB Ram. Linux and beta operating systems are not eligible.
- Must have a high-speed internet connection with a minimum of 6 Mbit down/ 1 Mbit Up.
- Must have a dedicated land line for taking customer calls.
- Must have a secure, private, distraction free work area during the hours you are working.
- Technical acumen: familiar with various operating systems, hot keys, web cams, chat, email and the internet.
- You must be available to work on the day after Thanksgiving (Nov. 28th) the following Monday (Dec. 1st) and Christmas Day (Dec. 25th).
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
If you're interested in applying for the position, simply click the "Apply" box.