We’re pleased to announce the addition of a special networking event the night before the Fall 2015 Career Days on the University of Arizona campus.
In collaboration with the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life and Greek Ladders, a company which connects employers to student leaders, the All-Greek Networking Night will take place on Monday, September 28, at 5:00pm, in the Foyer of the Fourth Floor Ballrooms in the Memorial Student Union.
The 90-minute networking event will connect employment recruiters with 150 student leaders, representing fraternities and sororities on the Arizona campus. The unique event, which is completely free of charge, allows recruiters to:
- Meet career-minded student leaders;
- Establish initial relationships with potential candidates;
- Screen potential talent for available positions;
- Sharing hiring tips and best practices; and,
- Meet the most active students on campus.
Recruiters will meet career-minded students, who are active members on the University of Arizona campus.
Interested participants (employers and students) should RSVP right away, as space is limited.