Welcome to Greek Ladders, a company specializing in connecting employers with outstanding student talent. Launched in March 2013, the company works with candidates affiliated with over 95 different college campuses, by providing tools, resources, activities, and connections, as they navigate their career planning and advancement paths.
Our goals with the Arizona State University are many, but the first is to connect Arizona State students with ideal employment opportunities. We want to actively guide students and alumni to tap into a wide array of career planning resources and potential employers. Developing collaborative relationships with the University, starting with its fraternal leaders, fosters the following objectives:
- Guiding students to make the most of campus career centers;
- Conducting career development workshops, fairs, and networking receptions;
- Recruiting corporate and non-profit leaders to present at workshops and presentations; and,
- Coordinating specialized career-oriented activities, such as resume reviews, mock interviewing, and career fair prep sessions.
- Elevating significance and value of fraternal membership
- Increasing participation of alumni/ae through career mentor programs
- Hosting a dedicated webpage featuring career-related links and information for ASU students
- Promoting key Arizona State campus career events and featuring on our career calendar
Career events currently scheduled and proposed at Arizona State during the 2016/2017 school year.
- Tempe Student Job Fair - 8/17/2016
- Supply Chain Career Fair - 9/15/2016
- Fall Career & Internship Fair - 9/20/2016
- Fall Career & Internship Fair - 9/21/2016
- Greek Life & Employer Networking Hour - 9/21/2016
- Fall Career & Internship Fair - 9/22/2016
- Computer Information Systems Career Fair - 9/26/2016
- Fulton Schools of Engineering Career Fair - 9/27/2016
- Fulton Schools of Engineering Career Fair - 9/28/2016
- Reverse Career Fair - 10/13/2016
- Career Educational Networking Mixer - 10/26/2016
- Hire Chicago Career Fair - 10/27/2016
- Alumni Career Fair - 12/1/2016
- All-Greek Career Carnival - April 2017
Some dates will be changed/added. Greek Ladders frequently collaborates with students, fraternity and sorority chapters, and campus departments to orchestrate workshops and special career events, introduce to employers, and share career planning best practices.
New Opportunities for 2016/2017
- Students will be introduced to employers more frequently and proactively than in the past. To qualify for the introductions, students may be required to complete a certain degree of their online career profile and submit a resume.
- Upon joining the Greek Ladders Career Network, each student’s social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) will be scanned. Advice will be given, especially to develop a more appealing LinkedIn profile.
- Upon joining the Career Network, students will be invited to conduct an in-person meeting or phone call to help Greek Ladders better understand career interests, and answer questions.
- We can design a career certification model for chapters (and all clubs/organizations). He can do so in collaboration with the appropriate student affairs leadership.
- We may host regular “office hours,” making himself be available on campus to meet with students (individually and groups) to discuss career planning, leadership, fraternity/sorority life, or philanthropy. Possible locations could be the Student Union, FSL Office, or anywhere.
Click here or the image to download a special one-sheet.
Register to join the Greek Ladders Career Network and gain access to thousands of student leaders. Rates start at $100 per year. Click to proceed.