AXA Advisors is offering a unique externship opportunity to students at the Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, and the University of Arizona.
“What are your NEXT steps in life . . . after college?”
NEXT, an exclusive educational Externship Program, designed by AXA Advisors Southwest, to help you gain exposure to the financial services industry; ultimately helping you take the NEXT STEP in determining if this is your dream career. You can expect to:
- Boost your resume
- Determine if this career is right for you
- Receive hands on experience diving into real-life case studies
- Gain exposure to executive management in a Global Company
- Be considered for internships and a full time career with our firm
The AXA Advisors Externship is a unique opportunity for college students, and is very different from a traditional internship. Here’s why:
- It consists of 3 sessions, each 3 hours long, and is not as big of a time commitment as an internship. (Hosted on campus in the fall and spring semester).
- The first two sessions will be immersive workshops with our Management team that will give you insight into not only the financial industry, but our firm’s culture. The third event will be a celebratory event to wrap up the program.
- It gives you an insight into the daily activities of our financial professionals as well as real-life observations on how we plan for our clients. It is a great way for you to see what it is like to work as a financial professional in a profession where you can really impact others.
- It can serve as a door-opener to a position with our firm upon your graduation. You will be Career-Ready for AXA Advisors upon graduation, if you should choose this path.
Due to the hands on approach of this program, space is very limited and there is an interview required prior to securing your spot in the program. If you are a Junior or Senior, interested in joining the AXA Advisors Externship Program, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.