AXA Advisors seeks financial advisors.
In business since 1859, AXA Equitable is a leading provider of financial services for consumers and businesses, working with our clients to help them define and pursue their financial goals through wealth strategies, investment services and risk management. With more than 50 Branches in the United States, we employ approximately 5,000 Financial Professionals all across the country.
Though AXA is a Global company and serves clients coast to coast, our local Branch resides in the Southwest (Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada). Our mission is simple – Success Beyond Me. We take pride in our individual careers as we mentor one another. The team works hard and plays hard together!
At our AXA Advisors Southwest Branch, we have fun while working hard. We strongly believe in fostering a creative atmosphere and want employees to enjoy their time at the office. We hold afternoon “outings” as a team, recognize employee’s major milestones in their lives (birthday’s, work anniversaries, achievements), volunteer together at local charities, and host friendly competitions amongst the advisors and staff to keep things interesting (think Fantasy Football, Talent Shows, softball tournament, etc.).
Take a look at some AXA highlights:
• 103 million individuals and corporate clients worldwide
• $1.48 trillion in assets under management
• Operations in over 64 countries
• More than 160,000 employees and exclusive sales associates around the world
• Certified “Great Place to Work” (2014, 2015, 2016)
The Southwest Branch Executive Management Team is currently looking to hire highly motivated, results-oriented individuals who are interested in marketing insurance and investment strategies to upscale clientele, small businesses, families, individuals and professionals.
If you are looking, or want to learn more, about the opportunity to establish and grow a financial services practice backed by the support and strength of one of a worldwide industry leader, see our responsibilities and requirements below.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining a client base, keeping current client strategies up-to-date and acquiring new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Meeting with prospective clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a customized financial strategy.
- Providing knowledgeable, objective financial guidance
- Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products, and services to help them meet their financial objectives.
- Guiding clients in the gathering of information such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and trust documents.
- Referring clients to other professionals who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Contacting clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures.
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- A four-year college degree is preferred (or senior in college)
- Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus (Series 7, Series 66, AZ Life & Health, MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC).
In the Southwest Branch, our training program is a process not an event, whereby our financial professionals, at every level of experience, build their business.
As a new member of our team, you will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training.
Our Management Team puts our training calendars – which are complete with in-house, online, team-based, and one-on-one efforts – together a year in advance, to ensure that each new individual is equipped with the skills, resources, and attention that they need to grow a thriving financial services practice.
We encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry, including CFP®, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.
If chosen, you will be part of a recognized, respected industry leader that offers:
- High earnings potential and comprehensive benefits
- Training, support and hands-on management
- Joint-work/mentorship opportunities
- The opportunity to be promoted to management, and build a hand-picked team of your own
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org