AXA Advisors seeks applicants for its Internship and Job Shadow program. Applicants must be college seniors.
- Learn about the different products used within the financial services industry.
- See firsthand how to meet with clients about their financial well-being.
- Learn the preparation that goes in to meeting with a client.
- Possible career with AXA when the internship has been completed.
- Position open to Undergraduate Seniors
- Open to all majors (Business and finance background preferred).
Possess important inherent traits such as:
- Persistent, driven, and focused since the career of an FP parallels that of an entrepreneur.
- Must be motivated in order to excel individually being in a business primarily by yourself.
- Manage their time wisely and are able to effectively communicate with a variety of different people for networking and creating/conducting client meetings.
- Are passionate and have the ability to drive forward past obstacles and challenges they are faced with.
- Have a desire to continue learning after graduation and to be challenged every day.
- Are eager to sit in the driver’s seat of their career and control their own future.
- Possess a competitive spirit and are not easily discouraged by rejection.
- Work side by side with an experienced Financial Professional.
- learn the in's and out's on the financial services industry.
- Learn case prep
- Possibility to start studying for the tests that are required to become a financial professional.
We look for individuals who have the following skill sets:
- highly motivated
- strong work ethic
- desire to help people
- strong communication abilities
- team player
If you fit these skill sets, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the "Apply" button, located below, and we'll give Julie a personal recommendation for you.