A unique opportunity is being launched to connect fraternity and sorority members to career opportunities at the University of Arizona. The position calls for one or two outstanding students...are you interested?
Through a collaborative relationship between University of Arizona Career Services and the Fraternity & Sorority Programs office, the FSP Career Coordinator position exists to provide career readiness opportunities and introduce students to employers.
The Coordinator(s) will work closely with Career Services to coordinate events, connect with recruiters and chapter leaders, and provide career planning resources.
Pete Corrigan (University of Arizona Career Services)
University of Arizona Career Services
5 -7 hours per week for each of the two career coordinators
- Recruit at least one member of every fraternity and sorority organization on the University of Arizona campus to serve as a chapter liaison (or representative).
- Work with each chapter representative to provide resources, schedule speakers, and coordinate events to members.
- Encourage students to visit the Career Services office to meet staff and take advantage of resources.
- Promote career events taking place on campus to fraternity and sorority members.
- Interface with employers for special events needs and introduce to students.
- Understands for student life, fraternity and sorority leadership, career planning
- Good verbal communication skills
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Willingness to speak to individual students, small groups and employers
- Stipend offered through Fraternity & Sorority Programs
- Establish strong connections with employers
- Letter of reference when pursuing jobs
Please submit resumes and letters of interest to email@example.com by Friday, October 31.