We're inviting young professionals and seasoned business leaders to serve as mentors for career-seeking candidates.
- Agree to mentor one or more students.
- Complete a mentor application form.
- Participate in an annual conference call training session for mentors.
- Be available for a quarterly phone call and/or in-person meeting.
- Engage with students by reviewing resumes, cover-letters, Greek Ladders career profile, online social media profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Consider taking a career assessment that helps us best match mentors to students.
- Complete a survey each semester to evaluate the program.
Note for Mentors – Show your interest in participating as a mentor – click here.
Our mentorship program connects candidates with industry executives for a mutually enriching experience. Mentees learn how to develop their careers from a seasoned executive who teaches from a position of practical experience and proven success, forging an enriching bond across generations.