The Greek Ladders team seeks to establish strong relationships with Fraternity and Sorority Life offices and campus careers centers through our Campus Affiliate program. Apply today.
The goal of the Campus Affiliate program is to provide students with an abundance of leadership and career opportunities. The tools and resources provided to them are designed to amplify their college and fraternal experiences, while preparing them to obtain ideal employment.
By guiding students to tap into the wide variety of resources and experts representing career centers and Greek Life offices, we’re empowering students to pave their paths toward career excellence.
The Campus Affiliate program develops collaborative relationships to:
- Guide students to make the most of campus career centers;
- Coordinate all-Greek career fairs;
- Conduct leadership development workshops to campus Greeks;
- Coordinate of all-Greek alumni/career networking receptions;
- Recruit corporate and non-profit leaders to present at specialized workshops and presentations;
- Foster the development of Greek Alumni activities and/or structured organization;
- Coordinate of specialized career-oriented activities, such as resume review, mock interviewing, and speed networking functions;
- Connect corporations and non-profit organizations, who may be interested in event sponsorships, career fair exhibiting, and/or strong campus presence;
- Develop four-year leadership programs for chapters and their members.
The benefits to members and their chapters are many, including:
- Provide professional development opportunities, directly connected to careers
- Elevate significance and value of FSL membership
- Increase participation of alumni/ae and parents through career mentor programs
- Receive financial support for scholarships, FSL programming, etc.
- Webpage featuring career-related links and information for students
- Feature campus career events on the Greek Ladders Career Calendar
Very little is required of Fraternity and Sorority Life staff members to achieve success. The strong working partnerships empower FSL offices to:
- Promote Greek Ladders to Council presidents to encourage chapter affiliate relationships
- Promote career-related workshops, fairs, receptions
- Share/Distribute messaging to all fraternity and sorority life members
- Refer employers to Greek Ladders
Best of all...it’s free of charge to the campus, chapters, and students.
We are currently accepting applications for Campus Affiliates for the 2015/2016 school year. Apply by clicking here.