There is handful of career fairs this week, which present both students and employers with golden opportunities! There's no better way to build your professional network, investigate potential industries, learn about recruiting practices, and find great job opportunities...in one location, at one time!
Here's a list of this week's career fairs, taking place at campuses affiliated with members of our Career Network.
- University of Akron - Engineering and Engineering Technology Career Fair - 2/6/2018
- Ohio State University - Fisher Spring Internship and Job Fair - 2/6/2018
- University of Kansas - University Career Fair - 2/7/2018
- University of Akron - Internship and Career Fair - 2/7/2018
- Texas Tech University - Summer Camp Job Fair - 2/7/2018
- Indiana University - Summer Camp Jobs Fair - 2/7/2018
- Oregon State University - Non-Profit Opportunities Fair - 2/7/2018
- University of Idaho - Spring Career Fair - 2/7/2018
- University of Louisiana, Lafayette - Majors & Minors Fair - 2/7/2018
- University of Nevada, Reno - Spring Career & Internship Expo - 2/8/2018
- University of Kansas - Spring Engineering & Computing Career Fair - 2/8/2018
- Kent State University - Architecture Fair - 2/9/2018
Here are a few tips to make career fairs work for you.
- Rank the participating employers.
- Conduct research on your most interested companies.
- Create a career fair schedule.
- Set aside time to followup.
- Pay close attention to your approach.
- Have fun.
- Don’t get down.
Learn more about how to make the most of career fairs --> click here.