There is handful of career fairs this week, which present both students and employers with golden opportunities! There's no better way to build your professional network, investigate potential industries, learn about recruiting practices, and find great job opportunities...in one location, at one time!
Here's a list of this week's career fairs, taking place at campuses affiliated with members of our Career Network.
- New Mexico State University - Career Connections - 1/30/2018
- Ohio State University - Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Engineering Career Fair - 1/30/2018
- University of South Florida - All Majors Job Fair - 1/31/2018
- New Mexico State University - Career Connections - 1/31/2018
- University of South Florida - Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM) Fair - 2/1/2018
- Old Dominion University - Coop/Intern Fair - 2/1/2018
- University of Texas, El Paso - Business & Liberal Arts Career Fair - 2/1/2018
- University of South Florida - Accounting & Financial Services Fair - 2/2/2018
- Kent State University - Construction Management Fair - 2/2/2018
- Franklin & Marshall College - Job & Internship Fair - 2/2/2018
- University of Texas, El Paso - Engineering & Science Career Expo - 2/2/2018
- Harvard University - Startup Career Fair - 2/2/2018
Here are a few tips to make career fairs work for you.
- Rank the participating employers.
- Conduct research on your most interested companies.
- Create a career fair schedule.
- Set aside time to followup.
- Pay close attention to your approach.
- Have fun.
- Don’t get down.
Learn more about how to make the most of career fairs --> click here.