There is handful of career fairs this week, which present both students and employers with golden opportunities! There's no better way to build your professional network, investigate potential industries, learn about recruiting practices, and find great job opportunities...in one location, at one time!
Here's a list of this week's career fairs, taking place at campuses affiliated with members of our Career Network.
- University of South Carolina - Pharmacy Day - 11/6/2017
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona - Graduate & Professional School Fair - 11/7/2017
- Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi - Veterans Career Fair - 11/7/2017
- University of California, Riverside - Law School Information Day Fair - 11/7/2017
- University of Texas, Austin - Teacher Career Fair - 11/7/2017
- Florida Gulf Coast University - FRPA Communications Internship Fair - 11/8/2017
- New Mexico State University - Health Professions Career Fair - 11/8/2017
- Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi - Careers in Education Fair - 11/8/2017
- University of Kansas - Education Career Fair - 11/8/2017
- University of Rhode Island - Fall Internship & Job Fair - 11/8/2017
- University of Texas, San Antonio - Educator Job Fair - 11/8/2017
- Western Oregon University - Fall Career and Graduate School Fair - 11/8/2017
- California State University, Northridge - Graduate & Professional School Information Day - 11/9/2017
- Indiana University - Public Health, Safety, and Social Service Career Focus Fair - 11/9/2017
- Oregon State University - Society of American Foresters Fair - 11/9/2017
- Purdue University - Nursing Career Fair - 11/9/2017
- University of Kansas - Journalism Career Fair - 11/9/2017
- University of Oregon - Fall Career Fair - 11/9/2017
- University of South Carolina - Graduate & Professional School Fair - 11/9/2017
Here are a few tips to make career fairs work for you.
- Rank the participating employers.
- Conduct research on your most interested companies.
- Create a career fair schedule.
- Set aside time to followup.
- Pay close attention to your approach.
- Have fun.
- Don’t get down.
Learn more about how to make the most of career fairs --> click here.