There is handful of career fairs this week, which present both students and employers with golden opportunities! There's no better way to build your professional network, investigate potential industries, learn about recruiting practices, and find great job opportunities...in one location, at one time!
Here's a list of this week's career fairs, taking place at campuses affiliated with members of our Career Network.
- College of Wooster - Law School Fair - 10/31/2017
- Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi - Graduate School Fair - 10/31/2017
- California State University, Dominguez Hills - Arts & Entertainment Career & Internship Expo - 11/1/2017
- University of Arizona - Graduate School Day (explore grad school options across the country) - 11/1/2017
- University of California, Riverside - Graduate and Professional School Information Fair - 11/1/2017
- Arizona State University - Graduate School Fair - 11/2/2017
- Lenoir-Rhyne University - Metrolina Career Fair - 11/2/2017
- University of California, Santa Barbara - Graduate and Professional Schools Day - 11/2/2017
- Florida Gulf Coast University - U.A. Whitaker College of Engineer Expo - 11/3/2017
- Loyola Marymount University - Silicon Beach Expo - 11/3/2017
- New York University - Global Public Health Career Fair - 11/3/2017
Here are a few tips to make career fairs work for you.
- Rank the participating employers.
- Conduct research on your most interested companies.
- Create a career fair schedule.
- Set aside time to followup.
- Pay close attention to your approach.
- Have fun.
- Don’t get down.
Learn more about how to make the most of career fairs --> click here.