There are several career fairs this week, which present both students and employers with golden opportunities! There's no better way to build your professional network, investigate potential industries, learn about recruiting practices, and find great job opportunities...in one location, at one time!
Here's a list of this week's career fairs, taking place at campuses affiliated with members of our Career Network.
- Ohio State University - Construction Expo - 10/9/2017
- California State University, Dominguez Hills - STEM & Health Science Career & Internship Expo - 10/10/2017
- Texas Tech University - Media & Communication Career Fair - 10/10/2017
- University of Oklahoma - Journalism and Mass Communication Career & Internship Fair - 10/10/2017
- California State University, Dominguez Hills - Business & Government Career and Internship Expo - 10/11/2017
- Texas Tech University - Business Career Expo - 10/11/2017
- University of California, Berkeley - Internship Fair - 10/11/2017
- University of California, San Diego - Science & Technology Career Fair - 10/11/2017
- California State University, San Diego - Graduate & Professional School Fair - 10/12/2017
- Indiana University - Sport & Business Career Focus Fair - 10/12/2017
- Kent State University - Aero Career Fair - 10/12/2017
- Purdue University - Civil Engineering Career Fair - 10/12/2017
- University of California, Berkeley - Masters & PhD Career Fair - 10/12/2017
- University of California, Riverside - Finance, Accounting and Business Job Fair - 10/12/2017
- University of California, San Diego - Fall Career Fair - 10/12/2017
- University of Nevada - Reno - Business Career Fair - 10/12/2017
- Harvard University - Data Analytics & Technology Fair - 10/13/2017
- Kent State University - Education SuperStart - 10/13/2017
- Salisbury University - MASMI Sales Job-Internship Fair - 10/13/2017
Here are a few tips to make career fairs work for you.
- Rank the participating employers.
- Conduct research on your most interested companies.
- Create a career fair schedule.
- Set aside time to followup.
- Pay close attention to your approach.
- Have fun.
- Don’t get down.
Learn more about how to make the most of career fairs --> click here.