Greek Ladders actively seeks to create opportunities for national organizations and local chapters in the careers space, whether its to start or advance careers or find great talent.
We manage a model, which is used by both national and local chapters to help alumni/ae and undergraduate member search for jobs, seek new hires, or provide mentoring guidance. Click on the following how we're making strong and lifelong connections.
- Career planning tips - best practices to improve chances of landing jobs
- Resume feedback - have your resume reviewed
- Search for jobs - jobs posted by alumni and other employers
- Provide Mentoring - sign up to be a mentor
- Receive guidance - register to receive mentoring guidance
- Workshops - sign up to speak, participate in workshops
- Post a Job - a low-cost job board
As an added bonus, for those who take advantage of the paid opportunities, we contribute 20% to your organization to enhance its educational, leadership, and career programming.