The core of our career model is direct interaction between leaders and job-seekers. Whether it’s the employer connecting with students to fill internships and full-time positions, or it’s the alum/parent providing mentoring assistance to students, or it’s sharing best practices to a large group of students, making direct contact is a key component of our success.
We facilitate workshops to address a particular student’s, chapter’s, or campus’s needs and wishes. That said, the workshop topics we’ve designed include:
- Application of skills in the workplace
- Career Fair preparation
- How to Succeed in College, Getting the Most out of Your Fraternity/Sorority Experience
- Personal Branding
- Preparing for Graduate School
- Resume & Cover Letter
- Skills identification
We also host conversations targeting specific careers including, but not limited to:
- Careers in Accounting, Finance, and Consulting
- Careers in Advertising, Branding, Marketing, and Public Relations
- Careers in Architecture, Commercial Development, and Real Estate
- Careers in Banking, Financial Services, and Investments
- Careers in Entertainment and Sports
- Careers in Healthcare
- Careers in Retail and Sales
- Careers in Working for a University
Each of these workshops and conversations are facilitated by Greek Ladders and feature prominent alumni/ae, parents, and business/non-profit leaders. They’re also designed to serve as great networking activities.
We’re always looking for speakers. Click here if you’re interested in speaking to students in one-on-one and/or group settings.