Welcome to Greek Ladders, an ecosystem of job-seeking students and young professionals, and talent-seeking employers - all looking to make ideal career connections.
Our company was created to accomplish two primary goals...1) provide career planning resources to young job-seekers; and, 2) connect internship and job-seeking candidates to outstanding employment recruiters.
There are many other goals, such as: amplify the values and benefits of campus and community leadership, highlight transferable skills from campus leadership to the workplace, prove to industry leaders that strong skilled labor can be found on college campuses, and provide tomorrow's professional stars with an abundance of career planning and advancement resources.
Our niche is Greek Life, mostly so we can collaborate (as opposed to compete) with campus departments and projects. However, if you're not in a fraternity or sorority, please know that we're working closely with many students whom are not affiliated with Greek-letter organizations. Ultimately, employers want to hire strong leaders. As such, we target students whom are very active on college campuses.
Greek Ladders is owned and managed by two entrepreneurs...Pete Parker and Matt Noble (click here for their bios). Both are University of Arizona graduates, whom are passionate leaders and mentors, and always available to assist and connect. Pete helped manage the CareerFEST at the Circle of Change Leadership Conference and participated on the Careers in Non-Profit panel.
As a member of the Circle of Change Leadership Family, you are invited to join...change that...make the most of our Career Network. There's absolutely no cost to join and there are no strings. Our business model is built entirely through employers looking for quality talent.
Members of our Career Network are:
- showcased to potential employers through an online career profile (details below)
- recommended for full-time jobs and internships, whether near your college campus or in other parts of the country
- given access to career planning tips
- the recipient of our E-News Bulletin, which provides best practices, upcoming career events, job opportunities, and information about employers
- given access to our online job board
- invited to have your resume reviewed, proofed, and promoted by Greek Ladders leaders
- offered the possibility of having special career events, such as a student leader networking night hosted on your campus
If you choose to join our Career Network, take a look at the tips below to get started. If you don't join, that's totally fine...we encourage you to frequent our website for information. However, those who join will add a motivated team of connectors to their career planning efforts.
If your school is not listed, simply write it in the provided field. Or, since Pete will review your profile, he'll personally add it.
Creating Your Online Career Profile
The following are basic tips to creating a strong presence in the Greek Ladders Career Network.
- Click Join/Login on any webpage
- Build your personal online career profile. Click here for tips.
- Upload a resume. We recommend in Word or pdf format. If you encounter issues, please email it to Greek Ladders.
- Contact Pete (click here) to let him know that you’ve completed the profile. This will trigger Pete to target you as being “ready” for viewing by potential employers and possibly place you on his "preferred candidate directory."
- Like the Greek Ladders Facebook page, follow the Greek Ladders Twitter (@GreekLadders), and follow the Greek Ladders LinkedIn