Eldorado Hotel Casino of Reno, Nevada is recruiting candidates for a Computer Operator 1 position.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: To monitor and maintain the efficient use of all computer systems, including but not limited to LAN hardware and software systems management, AS/400 system operations and hardware.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Includes, but is not limited to the following.)
- Adhere to all I.T. procedures and protocols.
- Handle and resolve all user requests immediately and efficiently.
- Responsible for monitoring and performing documented and requested functions for all applications, hardware and software related issues, and must comply with Silver Legacy and Eldorado I.T. Department rules and regulations regarding the confidentiality of such.
- Update and keep current the status of all ongoing jobs and user requests in Operations log and task list.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Silver Legacy and Eldorado personnel information, end user, customer and other proprietary information.
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally.
- Regular, predictable, and prompt attendance is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested by management.
GUEST SERVICE STANDARDS: Employee is required to meet the following Service Standards:
CLICK HERE to apply for the position of your choice through the Eldorado website.
Click the "Apply" button, located below, and we'll notify our Eldorado contact of your interest.