Greek Ladders serves as an active and innovative liaison between the corporate recruiter and the candidate. This enables job-seekers to present themselves by highlighting their experiences, skills, and interests. At the same time, the corporate recruiter can gain to access and meet candidates to narrow their searches for ideal recruitment.
Employers leverage the interactive nature of the Greek Ladders career network to initiate connections, create brand awareness, and share best practices. For a reasonable annual fee, employers are able to:
- Develop personal connections with candidates
- Gain access to current student leaders
- Review profiles of candidates seeking internships and full-time jobs
- Generate a short list of candidates for open positions
- Inform and educate candidates (and future customers) through career-related information
Our mission is to connect outstanding employers with quality talent for the purpose of creating ideal hiring relationships. As a sourcing company, we work closely with recruiters to connect with promising talent, whether to launch or advance careers. Our model is designed to connect employers with the candidates a timely, efficient, and inexpensive fashion. Though not every employer may not take advantage of our branding, promoting, and connecting opportunities, each is invited to:
- Present at leadership and career workshops
- Be spotlighted in weekly Greek Ladders E-News Bulletins
- Attend in Greek-only career fairs and networking receptions
- Be featured in targeted e-blasts to candidates
- Participate in resume review workshops and “meet and greet” visits
- Be promoted through social media messaging (primarily LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook)
- Conduct group and one-on-one with candidates
- Post employer-branded videos and podcasts on Greek Ladders website
- Make introductions at individual chapter meetings
- Post available internships and full-time positions
We’ve created a way for employers to target potential interns and employees through a user-friendly system. And, while our system appears to be predominantly internet-based, we offer ways where candidates can directly interface with employers. Our quest is to do what we can to connect job-seekers with employers, and vice versa, to create ideal internship and full-time job matches.
Employers get connected with candidates through two primary entry-points: annual subscription and the job board.
- Annual Subscription - employers may choose one or more specific campuses to connect with current students and alumni/ae; or, may choose to receive access to all candidates in the Greek Ladders Career Network. Unlimited job postings during the twelve month subscription.
- Job Board - employers may choose to post job and/or internship openings on the Greek Ladders website. Each posting lasts 90 days.