GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Digital Media Coordinator will facilitate email marketing campaigns for Eldorado and Silver Legacy.
This person will create creative assets, copy write and ensure processes are in place for all email campaigns.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Includes, but is not limited to the following.)
- Work cross-functionally with the operations, promotions, marketing and advertising teams to manage and execute all emails in accordance with the e-commerce strategy.
- Oversee the email production process and build of every email, ensuring flawless execution of multiple versions/segments for each
- Accommodates creative asset needs.
GUEST SERVICE STANDARDS:
- Employee will report to work on time, adhere to behavior, dress and grooming guidelines. Provide courteous and friendly service to all Eldorado and Silver Legacy guests and employees. Promote a safe work environment and report any problems as they arise. The employee has an affirmative duty to stay current with and apply all pertinent company and departmental policies, procedures and rules.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college (or equivalent experience) with a concentration in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Information Systems and/or related field.
- Experience with Internet marketing-related technologies and applications, including HTML and be proficient in Adobe CS.
- Expert online communicator with demonstrated writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to display a casual and friendly, yet professional online voice.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Follow through.
- Capacity to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, staff, co-workers, and partners.
- Ability to work in a complex deadline-oriented environment and multi-task with little supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must have a permit to work in the United States.
CLICK HERE to apply for the position of your choice through the Eldorado website.
Click the "Apply" button, located below, and we'll notify our Eldorado contact of your interest.