Dunce Labs, a creative, experiential college and future-planning space for teens, seeks a Part-Time Office Assistant.
The Education Programs Assistant serves a supportive role to the company.
He/She will assist with the following:
- Development of curriculum and program materials, databases and schedules.
- Marketing and promotion of workshops and community events
- Seeking out and scheduling appropriate community events for Dunce Labs
- Responding to inquiries about our services
- Maintaining contact with clients, coordinating emails and followups with students
- Coordinating opportunities for students, such as internships, job shadows or mentorships
- Billing and invoicing
- Updating website and newsletter with events and information
- Maintaining contact and followup with partners and vendors
Suggested Skills and Experience:
- Customer relations/customer service
- Marketing and social media knowhow
- Scheduling, followup and detailorientation
- Ability to think creatively and recommend new ideas for improving communications, programs or marketing
- Digital media and video skills are a plus
- $10-12/hour (depending on experience)
- 20 hours per week
- some weekend work may apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have a solid understanding of the company and company philosophy.
If you click the "Apply" button, below, Greek Ladders will contact Dunce Labs to recommend your candidacy.