The Gallo Distributor is searching for a candidate to fill a position in our Sales Internship Program.
Over Eighty years ago, with humble beginnings, brothers Ernest and Julio Gallo began E. & J. Gallo Winery. Today, we are the
world's largest family-owned winery. We distribute wines to 90 countries and are the largest exporter of California wine. E. & J. Gallo Winery employs a creative and talented team of more than 5,000 people. We truly believe that the contributions of our employees are what make our Winery a dominant force in the ever-growing wine industry. If want to work with great people and enjoy a career in a dynamic industry expected to double in the next 10 years, see what opportunities await you at E. & J. Gallo Winery!
Currently the Gallo Distributor is searching for a candidate to fill a position in our Sales Internship Program. This Internship is
designed to advance the employee’s growth and develop personal selling techniques designed to maximize the sale and distribution of Gallo brands with existing and prospective retail accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes direction while supporting the functions of the distributor sales team.
- Participates in calls on accounts to provide service and merchandising support.
- Lifts and moves cases of wine while demonstrating how to merchandise and building displays.
- Participates in developing positive relationships with customers and prospective customers.
- Participates in design critiques when appropriate.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Required to be in Sophomore standing and obtaining a Bachelor’s degree.
- Permanent, legal right to work in U.S.
- Valid, unrestricted California driver’s license and no more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years and no
DUI/DWI convictions within the past 5 years.
- Required to lift, move, stack, etc., product cases weighing approximately 50 lbs. each.
- Required to work independently and manage time commitments to meet established service goals.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities.
- Experience in problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork experience.
- Gallo Wine Company is based in Los Angeles, CA.
How to Apply
- Go to careers.gallo.com and apply to Sales Intern Southern California
Click the "Apply" button, located below, and we'll give E&J Gallo a personal recommendation for you.