This week's bulletin presents ways to connect candidates with industry leaders and recruiters.
Change the Class on your Career Profile
With the spring semester coming to a close, now is a great time to update your Greek Ladders career profile. While you can provided updated information for multiple categories, you're encouraged to update your class level.
It's simple and should only take 12.5 seconds. CLICK HERE to make the quick update.
Graduates - Don't Leave the Career Network or Unsubscribe
The Career Network will now be a resource of career-related information, career advancement opportunities, and networking possibilities. Also, you may want to mentor students, who are seeking ideal careers.
Become a Career Mentor
- Agree to mentor one or more students.
- Complete a mentor application form.
- Participate in an annual conference call training session for mentors.
- Be available for a quarterly phone call and/or in-person meeting.
- Engage with students by reviewing resumes, cover-letters, Greek Ladders career profile, online social media profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Consider taking a career assessment that helps us best match mentors to students.
- Complete a survey each semester to evaluate the program.
Note for Mentors – Show your interest in participating as a mentor – click here.
Our mentorship program connects candidates with industry executives for a mutually enriching experience. Mentees learn how to develop their careers from a seasoned executive who teaches from a position of practical experience and proven success, forging an enriching bond across generations.
Add Your Name to Our Recommended Candidate Directory
Although it's summer, we're interfacing with employers quite frequently. We feel summer provides an optimal time to connect candidates with great job and internship opportunities.
Help US Help YOU by adding your name to a popular directory shared with our employers.
CLICK HERE or the graphic to update your Greek Ladders career profile. Be sure to add a resume!
Register Your Chapter in our Career Network
The Chapter Affiliate program enables chapters to…
- provide a well-rounded leadership experience to chapter members
- serve as a catalyst in a member’s career development path
- present a meaningful opportunity to chapter alumni and parents to become actively engaged
- manage a four-year leadership and career development program
- deliver another example to parents why joining a fraternity or sorority is valuable to their sons and daughters
- opportunity to improve alumni and parent relations and information
- meet and develop relationships with business and non-profit professionals
- provide an exceptional tool to increase the level of chapter member involvement
- possibility of generating revenue for your chapter
To enroll as an Affiliate, a chapter representative must complete a Chapter Affiliate Registration Form.