Happy Thanksgiving from the entire Greek Ladders team! Enjoy this week's E-News Bulletin.
Your Holiday Career Todo List
Now that the Holidays are here, it's a great time to enhance your appeal to potential employers. By dedicating a few minutes out of your time, you can find yourself much closer to making strong career connections. Whether you're looking to get hired for an internship, first post-graduate job, or summer job, we want to help you start the new year in strong fashion!
To make the most of your Greek Ladders online profile and get noticed by employers, we recommend the following steps:
Join the Career Network as a job-seeking candidate (click here)
Share your Greek and campus affiliations (click here)
Share your major and class year (click here)
Describe your campus and chapter involvement (click here)
Describe your career vision and interests (click here)
Post your resume (click here)
DID YOU KNOW??? The role of chapter alumni/ae in career planning can be the one difference you need to land the job or internship of your choice.
Reasons why alumni/ae should join our career network
- Access to the network of employers and job postings
- Access to interface directly with students and employers
- Serve as a mentor to students
- Support students by serving as personal and professional references
- Participate in alumni-to-alumni networking
- Register employer into the network
- Positively brand employers as corporate leaders
Greek Ladders provides an effective tool for alumni to utilize an official vehicle designed to connect students to internships and full-time jobs.