Echo Global seeks a new member of its Operations department in Scottsdale, AZ. The successful candidate will manage the A/R & A/P functions for a portfolio of Truck Load accounts.
- Customer billing
- Customer Web billing
- Case Management (credit memos, buffer day increase, credit increase, etc.)
- Upload customer paperwork (when required)
- General account maintenance (proper set up, update information, etc.)
- Account Reconciliation (short/overpaid invoices)
- Cash Application Support
- TL carrier invoices in review (all reason codes)
- Case Management (short pays, voiding carrier invoices, etc.)
- Upload carrier paperwork (when required)
- Carrier invoice reconciliation (short/unpaid invoices)
- Carrier A/P inquiries
- Support to Carrier team with A/P inquiries
- Call carriers for paperwork (unbilled & missing documents)
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as requested (scan, fax, resend invoices, manual invoice correction, etc.)
Advanced understanding of truckload and transportation industry billing practices
- Take charge performer who is effective at multi-tasking.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Collections experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong ability for personal interaction
- High level of customer service, problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Strong sense of urgency and follow up skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Initiative and willingness to learn
- Proactive, independent and detail oriented approach to work
CLICK HERE to apply directly with Echo Global.
Click the "Apply" button (below) to receive a recommendation from Greek Ladders.