Echo Global seeks a new member of its Sales Operations department, who will directly support a team of Account Executives, while focusing on executing tasks that lead to the operational success for each of the accounts managed within the team.
- Manage the scheduling of pickup and delivery appointments for client shipments
- Assist to resolve Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable issues
- Provide operational support for Account Executives by prioritizing between standard daily duties and ad hoc requests
- Work with Account Executives to provide world class customer service to clients
- Leverage operational support to batch up processes and continually improve the efficiency of overall book of business
- Manage relationships within Echo and with key carriers
- Earned high school, 2-year community college or vocational degree
- Task oriented
- Ability to follow standard operation procedures with little to no oversight
- Enjoy working in a team environment but complete their own deliverables on a daily basis
- Professional, courteous and cooperative
- Reliable and willing to learn
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
CLICK HERE to apply directly with Echo Global.
Click the "Apply" button (below) to receive a recommendation from Greek Ladders.