GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
This position is responsible for ensuring that all company websites are as effective, secure, stable, and as up-to-date as possible. The role will emphasize developing and installing website programs and applications, defining best practices related to website design and coding and will occasionally require interfacing with vendors to clarify web project requirements and features. Proficient in computing languages such as ASP.NET (C#,VB), and jQuery as well knowledge using web tools such as Ruby, node, grunt, etc. Skill in both web and mobile design is highly beneficial.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Includes, but is not limited to the following.)
- Creating and developing web applications to increase sales, market share and customer satisfaction.
- Gathering and compiling web site content / assets from a variety of internal and external departments, including but not limited to vendors, marketing and IT.
- Serves as technical and user support for the all users of the website Content Management System.
- Responsible for integration of existing databases/programs into website and email platforms.
- Monitor presentation of site and readability in all browsers on various platforms.
- Maintain uptime and performance of site and online reservations system.
- SQL database administration, writing stored procedures, triggers, and creating and updating database.
- Performing code reviews and defining best practices and coding methodologies.
- Write code to generate web pages, access databases and business logic servers.
- Work with with designers and content producers.
- Test and document software for web sites.
- Write, modify, and debug software for web sites.
GUEST SERVICE STANDARDS:
Employee will report to work on time, adhere to behavior, dress and grooming guidelines. Provide courteous and friendly service to all Eldorado guests and employees. Promote a safe work environment and report any problems as they arise. The employee has an affirmative duty to stay current with and apply all pertinent company and departmental policies, procedures and rules.