Eldorado Hotel Casino seeks to hire a casino reservations agent.
Job Code: 685689
Employment Status: Part-Time
To offer a single point of contact providing quality accommodations, arrangements, and service to the Eldorado’s new and existing gaming customers. To provide personal assistance to Executive Casino Hosts in booking reservations. To work as a liaison to Special Events in regards to rooming lists and special event room blocks.
Essential Job Functions
- Intercept all incoming Casino Reservation related inquiries including qualifying guest though active player rating to book restaurant, show, transportation, and room accommodations.
- Assist Executive Casino personnel with reservation request via call-in, written reservation request, and electronic request forms.
- File and maintain all Executive Casino personnel reservation request.
- Work closely with Special Events Team to provide to-level assistance to invited guest. Respond to verbal and written requests regarding event detail and participation. Run special reports for various events.
- Monitor approval for reservation requests that are outside of established booking restrictions.
- Interact with Casino personnel, Cage personnel, Front Desk, VIP Services, Room Reservations, Room Service, VIP Transportation.
- Process all casino arrivals and make necessary changes.
- Coordinate VIP Transportation with Limo Drivers/Valet Supervisors.
- Assist with individual reservations request to accommodate overflow and relevant call traffic.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with the highest level of professionalism, courtesy, and accuracy. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill, and ability required.
- Thorough product knowledge to include all property room and suite types, restaurant menus,ect. Full understanding of customer service philosophy and procedures of the Eldorado. Ability to be persuasive with guest, keeping “customer satisfaction” as a guiding factor.
- Must possess strong reasoning and communication skills. Must possess the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical, verbal, and written job instruction.
Certificates, Degrees or Licenses Required: N/A
Location of Job Duties: Reservations and PBX Office.
Work environment: Office set-up with telephone equipment.
Physical and/or Mental requirements:
- Be able to sit entire shift.
- Must have use of hands and arms.
- Must have good hearing.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and or Experience required:
- Must have the ability to provide our guests with excellent customer service, have excellent communication skills and observation skills, and have an easygoing demeanor to ensure a fun and safe environment for our guest.
- Be able to understand, write and speak English clearly and proficiently.
- Have knowledge and use of grammar.
- Must be able to type and learn appropriate computer computer programs such as Microsoft word and Excel.
- Ability to be persuasive with guest keeping “customer satisfaction” as a guiding factor.
- Must possess strong reasoning skills and the ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical, verbal and written job instruction.
- Ability to be patient with difficult guests to help assess their problems and find a solution for them.
Other Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications: N/A
This list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive and management reserves the right to revise the job descriptions and to require other tasks to be performed as the circumstances of the job changes.
If you're interested in applying for this position, simply click the "Apply" box.