We utilize an annual subscription model for employers, which provides access to candidates over a twelve-month period. This allows employers to select specific campuses with which to target or provide access to all candidates using the Greek Ladders Career Network.
Through the subscription model, employers receive an interactive, hands-on, and computer-based solution to meeting candidates. Benefits include:
- Access to directories of candidates, based on preferred campuses
- Access to online career profiles of student and alumni full-time and internship-seeking candidates
- Participate in career planning best practice workshops
- Platform to promote hiring practices, job openings, and conduct promotional webinars
- Conduct presentations to brand the employer and its openings
- Attend networking functions with career-minded candidates
- Receive endorsements of interested candidates
Newly-added benefits include:
- Candidate sourcing to employers. The candidates will be pre-screened.
- Increased promotions through social media, including live-streamed interviews and conversations.
- Career fair training for employer representatives.
- Introduction of candidates in advance of career fairs on Tier 1 and Tier 2 campuses.
Employers may choose the annual subscription model targeting candidates affiliated with specific campuses. This model features a "tier" system, based on our presence on different college campuses. Tier 1 represents campuses with a heavy Greek Ladders presence. Please note that campuses will be added to the tier system and move up. Should you subscribe for specific campuses at the Tier 2 level, and they move up, your subscription fee will not change.
Take a look at our 2016/17 school year plans at the following Tier 1 campuses:
If you'd like a more descriptive plan for either of these campuses, click here to request additional information.
Pricing model of primary access packages.
For more information, contact Pete Parker at 775-745-1325 or email.