FLSmidth Krebs seeks applicants for its Rotational Development Program (RDP), which provides an exciting opportunity for a select group of high-performing college graduates with diverse educational backgrounds.
Our RDP is designed to accelerate the careers of future business professionals by introducing them to all aspects of FLSmidth Krebs’ business operations.
- Graduated college between December 2015 and May 2016
- May have had previous internship experience
- Demonstrate a strong interest in understanding our industry
- Have achieved an excellent academic record with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Have excellent analytical, leadership, communication, teamwork and service skills
- Are eligible to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in Spanish desired
How it works
The one-year program includes cross-functional rotations, ranging from two to three months in length. Each rotation is designed to help you develop an understanding of all aspects of our business, while providing you broad exposure and high-impact stretch assignments. Rotations include functional areas like:
- Production Control
- Business Intelligence
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Inside Sales
- Engineering/Project Management
Once you have completed the one-year Program, we will work with you to determine the best fit for you and your career.
If you have a strong desire to test the limits of your abilities and accelerate your career, the FLSmidth Krebs RDP will put you in the middle of the action. You will work in strategic positions with frequent exposure to company leaders and core businesses; you will work on high-functioning teams and make meaningful contributions to our Company.
How to apply: Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the "Apply" button, located below, and we'll give FLSmidth Krebs a personal recommendation for you.