ForCollegeForLife is conducting an open call for undergraduate students to serve as Campus Ambassadors.
ForCollegeForLife strives to be the leading voice in higher education. The company has assembled a talented and passionate group of professional speakers who assist individuals, organizations and schools reach their full potential through practical, inspirational and aspirational programs. The name ForCollegeForLife reflects a belief that our work can and should be meaningful to students along their academic journey but also into life beyond college.
- Represent the mission and values of FCFL
- Identify yourself at your school and on social media channels as an FCFL Campus Ambassador
- Help share news and updates about FCFL, our Speakers and events
- Develop a team of students on your campus/community and offer opportunities for group interaction
- Provide insights for upcoming marketing materials, events, programs, and Speakers
- One year appointment (2016) as a Campus Ambassador (Looks GREAT on resumes, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Exclusive “Ambassador Only” development opportunities including webinars, coaching sessions, resume assistance and more!
- Opportunities to connect with other Campus Ambassadors from across the nation
- Recognition on the ForCollegeForLife website and social media channels
- Officially-branded merchandise
To be considered for the 2016 Campus Ambassador team, please complete a set of questions on the ForCollegeForLife website (click here) before December 4, 2015. Candidates will be contacted with a status update by December 18th!
If you're interested in learning more or plan to complete the application, click the "Apply" button below. We'll contact the hiring director to notify of your interest...and put in a great reference of you.