Garment Graphics is looking for a talented, team oriented individual for its busy promotional marketing agency.
We are looking for a talented, team oriented individual for our busy promotional marketing agency. You'll work with our terrific clientele helping them plan and execute promotional strategies. Use your creativity and attention to detail to deliver confidence to our customers. We help all types of organizations build enthusiasm with there target market. Every project is unique in some way and our account team provides creativity, detailed information and follows up on every aspect of the project for our clients. Some key qualities for a career in promotional marketing:
- Personable, outgoing personality with a sincere interest in our client's needs.
- Attention to all details with the ability to plan events and promotions.
- Superior phone skills for account development and follow up.
- Ability to think creatively to develop promotional solutions for our clients.
- Interest and ability to problem solve difficult projects and timelines.
- Deep desire to excel personally and be recognized for your excellence.
We have a great work environment with the support for you success. Flexible schedule, incentive bonuses, and many other benefits will not only give you a great place to work but support a great quality of life.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Prior experience in sales related field
- Education or experience in marketing, advertising, or public relations
- 40+ WPM typing skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs - Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- CRM experience
- Graphic design knowledge, not required but desired
- Bi-lingual, not required but desired
Salary plus bonus
Garment Graphics is also looking to hire a graphic artist and two student ambassadors for its new Greek Life apparel line.
Click the "Apply" button, located below, and we'll notify our Garment Graphics contact of your interest.