Garment Graphics of Tucson, Arizona, seeks an intern for its marketing team.
Garment Graphics / Bloom Sorority Apparel is seeking a qualified intern to join our marketing team. This person will complete the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
We are a local company, owned by UA alumnae, that specializes in custom apparel and promotional gifts, online fulfillment sites and social media marketing. Garment Graphics is a licensed University and Greek vendor.
- Assist in the creation of art mock ups, apparel samples, e-mail campaigns, online promotions
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials and frequent communication with our Bloom Ambassadors at other campuses across the country.
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers created with online marketing strategies
- Assist with execution of trade shows and sorority conventions
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Plan social media posts on a monthly basis that encourages engagement with our followers.
Interns should be prepared to work in a team environment, take initiative and be able to work without constant supervision.
The ideal candidate will love Greek life and have a passion for it!
If you have an interest in photography or writing, please mention it.
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and online selling sites like Etsy or Shopify.
PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
To apply for this paid internship, please send a resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scheduling can be flexible, approximately 15 hours per week (no weekends) and summer employment may be available. Phone interviews will take place the week of 1/16.
Any major if acceptable if applicant meets the requirements.
Click the "Apply" button, located below, if you're interested in this position. We'll notify the hiring team of your interest.