Greek Ladders seeks a motivated and self-driven leader to serve as a Campus Representative for the University of Arizona campus.
Greek Ladders was developed to give a “leg up” in the employment recruitment process and providing leadership and career development tools. Our company makes direct connections between candidates and employers, culminating in ideal internship and full-time employment.
The Campus Representative reports directly to a pre-determined Greek Ladders partner. This person is responsible for representing Greek Ladders on campus and makes it a strong part of the Greek Life culture. This involves building relationships, recruiting registrants, and providing direction and support in leadership and career development.
The responsibilities of the Campus Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Represent Greek Ladders as a point-of-contact to students, employers, alumni/ae, parents, and campus leaders.
- Recruit students and alumni/ae to join the Greek Ladders Career Network.
- Recruit chapters to join the Career Network as Chapter Affiliates.
- Recruit employers to join the Greek Ladders Career Network.
- Encourage students and alumni/ae registrants to enhance profiles, attend events, and apply for internship and job postings.
- Promote opportunities, resources, and strategic partnerships offered through Greek Ladders.
- Represent Greek Ladders as the local coordinator for career events and activities. This includes serving as a resource for campus connections and scheduling speakers.
- Provide insight and information to enhance events and resources offered by Greek Ladders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Creativity and enthusiasm.
- Attention to detail.
- Skills to plan and conduct small group (10-100 people) leadership training programs.
- Knowledge of, and participation in, different social media platforms.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and within a team setting.
- Prefer but not required membership in a fraternity or sorority.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work from home or any other location.
If you're interested in the position, simply click the "Apply" box.