The Campus Representative is responsible for representing Greek Ladders and brand the company through a strong presence on the University of New Mexico campus.
Greek Ladders was developed to give a “leg up” in the employment recruitment process and providing leadership and career development tools. Our company strives to make direct connections between students and employers, culminating in ideal internship and full-time employment situations.
The Campus Representative is responsible for representing Greek Ladders and brand the company through a strong presence on the University of New Mexico campus. This involves building relationships, recruiting registrants, and providing direction and support in leadership and career development.
Type of Position
The Campus Representative position is viewed as an internship. However, success in the position could transition the Rep into a full-time position.
The Rep will report to a pre-determined Greek Ladders director, with whom he/she will be required to regularly communicate. The Rep will also participate in group team calls.
The responsibilities of the Campus Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit students to register into the Greek Ladders network.
- Enlist chapters to register into the Chapter Affiliate Program.
- Interface with businesses and nonprofits for the purpose of registering into the Career Network as employers.
- Represent Greek Ladders as a point-of-contact to students, employers, alumni, parents, and campus leaders.
- Provide direction to chapters utilizing per the benefits offered through the Chapter Affiliate Program.
- Promote opportunities, resources, and strategic partnerships offered through Greek Ladders.
- Represent Greek Ladders as the local coordinator for career events and activities.
- Provide opportunities to students seeking coaching or additional resources for their career pursuits.
- Provide ideas and insight in the creation of Greek Ladders leadership and career resources (blogs, podcasts, videos).
- Gather employer information and attend campus career fairs.
- Introduce students to registered employers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Creativity and enthusiasm.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn best practices in the field of academics, involvement, and career development.
- Skills to plan and conduct small group (10-100 people) workshops and receptions.
- Knowledge of, and participation in, different social media platforms.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and within a team setting.
- Prefer but not required membership in a fraternity or sorority.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work from home or any other location.
If interested in applying for this position, simply click the "Apply" box.