Greek Ladders seeks a self-starting leader to represent the company and oversee its career-building programs, making it a strong part of the fraternity and sorority life culture on campus.
Greek Ladders was developed to give a “leg up” in the employment recruitment process and providing leadership and career development tools. Our company makes direct connections between candidates and employers, culminating in ideal internship and full-time employment.
The Campus Representative reports directly to a Greek Ladders co-owner. The rep is responsible for representing Greek Ladders on campus and makes it a strong part of the Greek Life culture. This involves building relationships, recruiting chapters and candidates, interfacing with campus leaders, overseeing career events, and providing support where needed.
The responsibilities of the Campus Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Primary point-of-contact to students, employers, alumni/ae, and campus leaders.
- Recruit students and alumni/ae to join the Greek Ladders Career Network.
- Invite chapters to join the Career Network and host career events.
- Connect with employers to join the network, post jobs, and participate at events.
- Encourage students and alumni/ae to enhance profiles, attend events, and apply for internship and job postings.
- Promote opportunities, resources, and strategic partnerships offered through Greek Ladders.
- On-site spokesperson for all media interviews.
- Represent Greek Ladders as the local coordinator for career events and activities.
- Provide insight and information to enhance events and resources offered by Greek Ladders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Creativity and enthusiasm.
- Attention to detail.
- Skills to plan and conduct small group (10-100 people) leadership training programs.
- Knowledge of, and participation in, different social media platforms.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and within a team setting.
- Prefer but not required membership in a fraternity or sorority.
- Strong connections with employers.
- 20% commission of employer registrations.
- Personal job referrals from Greek Ladders owners.
- Flexible working hours.
If interested, please click the "Apply" button below. You will be contacted by a Greek Ladders owner to discuss the position.