Many campuses are back to school, which makes it an ideal time to seek out ideal career opportunities.
New School Year, Newly Added Benefits
We made a few changes, err enhancements over the summer break to our Career Network. These include:
- Invitations to conduct initial discussions to learn more about career interests, campus and chapter involvement, and what you’re really seeking after college
- Introducing students to employers, especially where we think there are promising matches
- Assessing LinkedIn profiles to help make profiles more appealing and expand professional networks
- Reviewing resumes to truly capture your skills, experiences, and involvement
- Coaching before career fairs and real interviews
Our goal is to connect students to outstanding employers and ideal employment opportunities. We don’t charge students a dime, but do spend tremendous time guiding them to landing great jobs.
Creating Greek Ladders has been a long-time dream. Three years into this company and we’ve made countless job and internship connections all across the country. We do it by truly understanding the needs and interests of both students and employers.
Update your profile today! Let us know about your summer work experience, new chapter position and campus organization, and all about your career interests. Ask us to review resume and LinkedIn profile…we’ll give you an honest opinion…and tips for improvement.
This Week's Career Events
Here's a listing of career fairs, workshops, and activities on college campuses where Greek Ladders candidates are attending or graduated. They're great opportunities to learn best practices, build professional networks, and inquire about job and internship opportunities.
Click on the University's name for more information about the event.
Wednesday, August 31
Thursday, September 1
- Ohio State University - Pharmacy Career Fair
- University of Montana - Student Employment Fair
- University of Nevada, Reno - Part-Time Job and Internship Expo
We're available to help you get ready for the career fair. Send us an email to review your resume and/or LinkedIn profile. Be sure to attach a copy and/or link in the email.
Specially-tailored career guides have been created for three of our most active campuses. Click on the school to download the informative guide, which features a career calendar, tips for taking career planning to the next level, and how to leverage the Greek Ladders Career Network.
If your school is not on this list, send us an email and ask us to create one for your campus.
Career Fair Coffee Scheduled for September 21 at Arizona State University
Members of ASU's Fraternity & Sorority Life are invited to visit with employers for coffee on the morning of Day 2 of the Fall Career Fair. The event will take place in the La Paz Room (#242), starting at 8:30am.
Students will meet with employment representatives in a relaxed, social setting.
It's a great opportunity to meet with employers, in case you're not able to attend the career fair. You'll be able to visit employers which are offering exceptional job opportunities. It's also a great way to expand your professional network, whether you're looking for a great job or not.
Featured Employer - AXA Advisors
AXA Advisors’ financial professionals are relationship builders, equipped with the knowledge and experience to deliver customized, objective financial advice and strategies that can help meet their clients’ evolving needs and are designed to address their financial goals. Their clients mainly consist of a targeted market segment of people, eliminating the challenge of finding your own markets. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are highly motivated with a strong work ethic, what you can expect is a rewarding career where you are genuinely helping people while finding the freedom to make your own schedule
Join the AXA Advisors Team in Arizona
CLICK HERE to learn more about what AXA Advisors seeks in its new hires and how you can apply to become a successful leader for this outstanding company.
Free Resume and LinkedIn Review
Get ready for the fall's career fair opportunities by having your resume and LinkedIn profile reviewed. We'll review each and provide you with tips for improvement, making you more appealing to potential employers.
SEND US AN EMAIL with your attached resume and LinkedIn link today.
Click here to learn more about new changes and opportunities for job-seeking students.
The following jobs were recently added to our Job Board. They're offered by employers who are currently using our Career Network to connect with outstanding student leaders.
- AXA Advisors - Financial Professional
- Eldorado Hotel Casino - Computer Operator
- Eldorado Hotel Casino - Casino Marketing Coordinator
- Eldorado Hotel Casino - Digital Media Coordinator
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino - HR Training Coordinator
New Benefits for Our Employers
We’re pleased to share exciting new enhancements for the upcoming school year.
Fueled by the consistent growth of our career network, the number of candidate and employer users, frequency of event participants, and feedback from everyone, the following additions have been implemented for this school year’s recruitment campaign.
- Candidate sourcing to employers. The candidates will be pre-screened.
- Increased promotions through social media, including live-streamed interviews and conversations.
- Career fair training for employer representatives.
- Introduction of candidates prior to career fairs conducted on Tier 1 and Tier 2 campuses.
- Receive invitations and reminders of Greek Ladders and campus career events.
- Newly added tier campuses: Arizona State University and University of Kentucky
Next Week's Career Fairs
Gear up for next week's slate of career fairs now, by sprucing up your resumes. We're available to help you review you resume and give you a quick pep talk.
Monday, September 6
- Ohio State University - Accounting Career Fair
- Ohio State University - American Marketing Association Career Fair
Tuesday, September 7
- New York University - Fall Job & Internship Fair
- Ohio State University - Fisher Fall Career Fair
- Old Dominion University - Accounting Career Fair
- Weber State University - Student Job Fair
Wednesday, September 8
- Florida Gulf Coast University - Part-Time Job & Internship Fair
- Indiana University - Informatics and Computing Fall Career Fair
- Purdue University - Computing Career Fair
Thursday, September 9
- University of Kentucky - Accounting Internship and Career Fair
If you're not a member of the Greek Ladders Career Network, CLICK HERE to:
- Gain access to career planning tips AND get connected to outstanding employers, OR
- Gain access to ideal young talent to fill your internship and full-time job openings
If you're looking for jobs/internships and are already part of the Career Network, click here for a continually updat list of career planning articles, tips, and resources.