Our weekly bulletin provides information about upcoming career events taking place on college, events we're planning or speaking, career planning best practices, and introductions to employers and our collaborative partners. The bulletin is designed to help connect students with employers, and vice-versa.
This week's career fairs
Tuesday, November 1
- University of Kansas - Journalism Career Fair
- University of Washington - Construction Management Career Fair
Wednesday, November 2
- Ohio State University - Social Work Career and Field Exploration Fair
- Texas Tech University - Teacher Job Fair
- University of Arizona - Graduate School Day
- University of California, San Diego - Law School Information Fair
- University of Maryland - Visual Arts Hiring Fair
- University of Texas, Austin - Bioscience and Biotechnology Career Fair
Thursday, November 3
- University of California, Santa Barbara - Graduate & Professional Schools Day
- University of Nevada, Reno - Fall Career and Internship Expo
Friday, November 4
- Florida Gulf Coast University - Engineering Career & Internship Expo
- New York University - Global Public Health Career Fair
- Robert Morris University - Career Day
- University of Florida - Stay in the Swamp Fair
We're ready to help you get ready for the career fair. Send us an email to review your resume and/or LinkedIn profile. Be sure to attach a copy and/or link in the email.
The Career Network Gets You Noticed by Employers
The value of the Greek Ladders Career Network is determined by the number of individual job-seekers (aka candidates) completing online registrations. Much like the whole “chicken and egg” scenario, with the registration of every candidate, the likelihood increases of additional employers joining the network to find ideal talent.
The best way for candidates to connect with the employers of their choices is to register a large number of career-focused, qualified leaders into the career network. The process to complete an individual career profile in the Career Network is as simple as:
Joining the Career Network is great...welcome!
Leveraging your profile in the Career Network will get you noticed by employers.
These recruiters are busy canvassing the network for potential hires. At the same time, we (Greek Ladders directors) are actively recommending a number of candidates to these and other employers.
Which personality traits best reflect you?
Are you accountable, confident, driven, enthusiastic, a problem-solver, or self-directed. Select from these and more in a brief study we're conducting on students on nearly 100 college campuses.
Next week's career fairs
Monday, November 7
- University of Kansas - Spark KS: Advertising Career Conference
- University of South Carolina - Pharmacy Day
- University of Texas, Austin - Teacher Fair
- University of Tulsa - Healthcare Industry Job Fair
Tuesday, November 8
- California Polytechnic University, Pomona - Graduate & Professional School Fair
- St. Mary's University - Business Speed Networking and Meet-the-Firms Career Fair
Wednesday, November 9
- California State University, Sacramento - Internship & Part-time Job Air
- Indiana University - Public Health & Social Services Career Fair
- New Mexico State University - Health Professions Career Fair
- Texas Tech University - Non-Profit Internship and Career Fair
- University of Kansas - Education Career Fair
- University of Oregon - Career Fair
- Weber State University - Government & Natural Resources Fair
Thursday, November 10
- Boston University - Business Internship Networking Expo
- Robert Morris University - Healthcare Career and Networking Event
- Texas Tech University - Veteran Career Fair
- University of South Carolina - Graduate & Professional School Fair
Click here to view the full roster of campus career center links.
Popular links on the Greek Ladders website