Greek Ladders was created to serve as an active and innovative liaison between the corporate recruiter and the candidate. This enables fraternity and sorority students and alumni to present themselves by highlighting their experiences, skills, and interests.
At the same time, the corporate recruiter can receive access and information to aid searches for the ideal candidates. This is made possible by the staff at Greek Ladders establishing relationships with the students, alumni/ae, employers, and campus career staff leaders.
The opportunity which Greek Ladders provides is appealing, hands-on, and computer-based, making the process streamlined, efficient, accountable, and effective for everyone involved. The goal is to see corporations strengthen by recruiting leaders. An increasing number of employers are registering into the Greek Ladders career network to help meet their hiring objectives, build relationships with potential employees, create brand awareness, and mentor young men and women.
For a reasonable annual fee, employers receive…
- Direct access to pre-qualified student and alumni/ae candidates
- Personal connections to candidates who are active participants in the leadership and career development programs
- Access to student leaders whom are focused on careers
- Information about individual candidates through detailed profiles
- Cost savings associated with campus recruitment
- Confidence that the students hired will work out
- Ability to post available internships and jobs
- Availability to post and share videos, blogs, and documents relating to careers, human resources, leadership, etc.
These benefits are designed to directly connect employers with the student and alumni/ae candidates through a liaison, Greek Ladders, so that the ideal recruitment situations occur in a timely, efficient, and inexpensive fashion.
Below is a map illustrating the increasing popularity of GreekLadders throughout the United States.