Immunize Nevada is seeking an experienced development professional with an energetic personality who is creative about fundraising initiatives, knowledgeable about grant research and grant writing, organized, collaborative, technologically savvy, and passionate about promoting health and preventing disease. With responsibility for the planning and execution of the organization’s development strategy and for building key relationships statewide, this position will maintain, improve and grow diverse revenue streams and partnerships in support of Immunize Nevada’s programs and budget goals.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Development & Strategic Partnerships is a key member of the Immunize Nevada team with responsibility for the planning and execution of the organization’s development strategy and for building key relationships statewide. This position will maintain, improve and grow diverse revenue streams and partnerships in support of Immunize Nevada’s programs and budget goals. This position will also serve as the designee for the Executive Director as required.
- Build and implement a cost-effective fund development plan to increase public and private support for our mission
- Research, identify, and cultivate potential funding sources, including individual, corporate, foundation donors and grants
- Manage day to day tasks including recognition, acknowledgements, and incentives for donors
- Maintain and analyze fundraising data and work with accountant to ensure that all funds raised are properly reported and accounted, including internal protocols and evaluation
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field of public health and immunizations
- Manage cause-related, health marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate initiative in helping maintain and grow existing partnerships as well as identify new prospects and opportunities
- Maintain involvement and develop relationships with external organizations and professional groups that may provide donors/supporters
- Work with partners to build, align and strengthen shared priorities and campaigns
Support Grant Writing Efforts
- Assist with identifying grant opportunities, writing and submitting grant proposals
- Manage required reporting to grantors
- Prepare annual development budget
- Prudently manage organization's resources within project budget guidelines provided by Executive Director
This position may also recruit and supervise commuity and/or student volunteers.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Services, Public Health, Management or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience, including a strong track record of fundraising success, an understanding of public funding resources, private philanthropy, and public health.
- Experience in local, regional or national coalitions and/or public-private partnerships preferred
- Up-to-date vaccinations preferred
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting, evening and weekend hours sometimes required. Must possess ability and willingness to perform job-related travel, majority within the state of Nevada.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 85% employer paid comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage
- Employer paid STD and LTD policies
- Voluntary benefits, FSA and DCA plans
- 25 days paid personal time off and 8 paid holidays
- Flexible hours and telecommuting options
- Wellness focused culture
- Baby-Inclusive workplace
- Dog friendly office environment
CLICK HERE to apply directly to Immunize Nevada.