Inqiri is seeking motivated, creative, and tech-savvy Digital Marketing Specialists.
We are looking for someone interested in Internet Marketing Strategies, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing programs. You will participate in research, development, strategy, hands-on implementation and management of these marketing channels. This includes design, content creation and maintenance, as well as monitoring User Generated Content (UGC), while adhering to company and ethical guidelines. You will be involved in driving initial planning efforts through to project completion, working within our Marketing Department, which functions as an in-house advertising agency.
- Social Media –This includes campaign planning/execution, budgeting, maintenance, content development, UGC monitoring and analytics for Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Google +, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc
- Pay Per Click Advertising – Work on strategy, creation and maintenance of a comprehensive PPC program spanning all product lines. In conjunction with Webmaster, responsible for keyword generation, PPC copy, contextual ads, remarketing campaigns, landing pages, bidding, maintenance, analytics, etc. for Google, AdSense, Bing, Facebook and any other platforms
- Mobile Marketing – Monitor trends for mobile devices (phones tablets) and develop programs for marketing to make effective use of mobile communications. Use short code to create texting campaigns, maintain and improve website, implement a mobile advertising campaign, utilize QR code technology, and stay at cutting edge of new developments
- Website Development – Work with the Webmaster to continuously improve website functionality, ease of navigation, and aesthetics. Post content, video and graphics. Work with webmaster to ensure best possible Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Analytics – Track social media analytics and work with Webmaster to analysis all digital data and make strategic changes to successfully impact the bottom line with conversions, calls and cases
- Other Digital Marketing Strategies – Email newsletters, Texting/SMS programs, display ads, online reviews, and other online marketing projects
- Video and Audio Production Skills a Plus – Plan, film and edit videos to post on the website and YouTube
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Preferably marketing, advertising, public relations, communication or business and/or a related bachelor programs
- Must have demonstrated interest in digital marketing as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study and preferably has a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Prefer experience with creating and identifying quality digital media content including blogging or freelance writing
- Must have a solid understanding of SEO and how to optimize content for maximum exposure using ethical techniques
- Familiar with web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems
- Technically proficient in the principles and methods applied across a range of existing and emerging social media platforms, with a deep understanding of the social media universe, including: Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Delicious, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc...
- Prefer someone with an understanding of experience using social network measurement and listening tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Insights, Radian6, BuzzMetrics, and Google Analytics)
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Smart, analytical, creative, driven - "Gets it" and is able to deliver results quickly
- Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with individuals at all levels. Works well under deadlines
- Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
If interested in applying for this position, simply click the "Apply" box.