We invite businesses and non-profit organizations looking to attract skilled young leaders to exhibit at the 7th Annual Circle of Change Leadership Conference on Friday, November 18 in Los Angeles.
We're helping coordinate a CareerFEST at the Circle of Change Leadership Conference, taking place at Cal State Dominguez Hills. Employers will exhibit at our small career fair, as well as meet with students in small groups and/or one-on-one visits to review resumes, conduct mock interviews, and talk career planning.
The CareerFEST presents an incredible opportunity for both participating companies and the students. The career fair will feature just 20 Companies which are highly interested in recruiting, connecting, and building positive relationships with 200-300 diverse student leaders from 35+ colleges located across the country.
Click here to learn more about the conference's attendee demographics.
Benefits to Employers
- Meet students who are attending in colleges throughout the world.
- Engage in meaningful conversations with students...more than the typical career fair.
- Connect with students sincerely interested in your company and the industry you represent.
- Sit with students and review their resumes.
- Screen potential candidates through "mock" interviews.
One unique benefit of CareerFEST is that each participating employer receives a thumbdrive containing resumes of every student in attendance.