Joshua Fredenburg is a nationally recognized speaker, author, and leadership consultant who provides expert advice on leadership, diversity, and healthy relationships in a practical, engaging, applicable, inspiring, and dynamic manner! Already, he has reached thousands of emerging and seasoned leaders in over 42 different states nationally as a keynote speaker, workshop presenter, and leadership trainer.
For the past five years, not only has Joshua served as an Expert on Generational and Leadership Issues, but in 2009, he wrote his first researched-based leadership book entitled, A Call to Action; 14 Highly Effective Leadership Principles for Leaders of Millennials.
In 2010, Joshua began his journey as a leadership development expert when he created the Circle of Change Leadership Conference, an award winning annual leadership development conference for college student that provides emerging and seasoned leaders with the skills, resources, access, and opportunity to learn from more than seventy leaders each year from incredible executives within various companies and organizations from UPS, Columbia Pictures, Universal, Fox Searchlight Productions, VH-1, Bank of America, Disney, Coca-Cola, Starbuck’s, CNN, Mattel, Warner Brothers, Chipotle, PepsiCo, and Nestle, to name a few.
Joshua serves as a member of the Board of Directors at California State University, Long Beach, has received an award from the Young Professional Urban League of Los Angeles for his work with college students, has been featured as a television expert on numerous local and national talk shows to talk about leadership, diversity, relationships, and various political/social issues, and is moving inches closer towards the completion of his doctorate degree in Organizational Leadership at Nova Southeastern University
Most importantly, Joshua is proud father of his incredible daughter and has a passionate heart to empower emerging and seasoned leaders for personal, career, and leadership success with a heart of humility, love, integrity, excellence and exceptional character!
- Are you a leader who is prepared to make an impact in the world?
- The ABC's of Leadership - what truly makes someone a leader?
- The Ultimate Leadership Experience
- Resilient Leadership - the secret to overcoming challenges
- Are you ready for the future? Leading a multi-cultural organization
- Transitional Leadership - Leading in a time of change
- Leadership Meets Diversity - Are you ready for a time of change?
- Are you ready to lead in the real world?
- Are you leading with the right relationship partner?
- Transformational Leadership - the leadership style of the future!
- Leading a Multi-Generational Team
- Faith + Leadership = Extraordinary Leadership Success!
- Overcoming Ineffective Leadership! - How to adapt to a bad boss!
- Is your organization built to leaving a lasting impact?
- Visionary Leadership - the foundation of leadership success!
- Ethics + Service = Great Leadership
- Incredible leadership lessons from the Circle of Change Leadership Experience
- The Adaptable Leader - navigating your way toward success!
- The Power of Leading with Love - your ticket to greatness!
Click here to book Joshua for a speaking engagement. You may also click the Apply button below, and we'll contact him on your behalf.