Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Sales Internship Program - Phoenix, AZ or Tucson, AZ
As a Personal Insurance Sales Intern, you will develop the skills necessary for a successful sales career at Liberty Mutual by working closely with our Branch Managers and Sales Representatives. Throughout this internship, you will build prospecting and product knowledge, as well as build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our Auto, Home and Life Insurance products.
- Develop complete knowledge of insurance products, systems, business operations, and sales strategy.
- Assist Sales Representatives in daily and weekly activities which include creation of prospecting plans, developing Affinity client relationships, and retaining existing accounts.
- In partnership with Branch Manager and Sales Representatives, create marketing and prospecting techniques to meet established targets for new business policies and premium.
- Spend time in the field observing and assisting with sales events and contacting leads generated by events.
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) system to support Sales Representatives with marketing campaigns and communications.
- Implement social media strategy and presence for Sales Representatives.
- Undergraduate students working towards a Bachelor's degree in their junior or senior year of study. Sales majors preferred.
- Competitive cumulative GPA. Additional requirements might apply.
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
You are required to complete an assessment as part of the application process for this position. Once you review your candidate profile and click submit, a link to an assessment will be provided. After clicking the link, you will also receive a direct link by e-mail that will allow you to take the assessment later if you choose. Depending on the job, the assessment may take between 30 and 60 minutes and it must be completed to be considered for the position.
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential. That’s why we offer a diverse range of internships and career opportunities that complement your academics, and provide experience through immediate responsibility and stimulating work.
You’ve made a significant investment in your education, and we want to do the same for your career. As a Fortune 100 company, we have the training and resources for you to expand your skills and creativity to drive our business forward. A diversified global insurer, LMI employs over 50,000 people in more than 900 offices worldwide.
Responsibility. What's your policy?
Primary Location: US-AZ-Phoenix
Other Locations: US-AZ-Tucson
Salary (Pay Basis): 15.00 - 19.00
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
CLICK HERE to apply for the position.
If interested in applying or learning more, click the "Apply" button below. We'll immediately contact the hiring decision-maker to provide a professional reference.