Launch a successful career by becoming a Sales Rep at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Sales Representative - Entry Level - Countrywide Opportunities
As a Liberty Mutual Insurance Personal Insurance Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual Insurance products including Auto, Home and Life Insurance. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced Sales professionals, training, and sponsoring licensing exams. You can leverage our relationships with over 16,000 Affinity Groups target customers. As your client base grows, your earning potential does as well through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission.
Average first year earnings of $60,000-$65,000 - thru a combination of base salary, uncapped commission and bonus structure.
Target Start Dates: Jan/Feb & May/June 2016
- Sell auto, home, life and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
- Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within community.
- Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations.
- Service and maintain renewal policies.
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree with a competitive cumulative GPA. Sales majors preferred.
- 0-2 years of professional experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
- This position requires that incumbents attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life.
As part of the selection process for the Sales Representative position, each candidate is required to complete an online assessment if selected to move forward after the initial Recruiter Interview. The candidate will receive an email from the recruiter with a link, password and instructions to complete this assessment online. This is a selection requirement and must be completed to continue in the interview process.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?
Salary (Pay Basis): 60,000.00 - 65,000.00
Shift: Day Job
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
CLICK HERE to apply directly through the Liberty Mutual website.
If you're interested in learning more or applying for this position, click the "Apply" button below. We'll contact the lead recruiter to put in a good word for you.