Longboard Asset Management seeks an alternative investment sales associate.
Who are we?
Longboard Asset Management is an alternative mutual fund manager, specializing in long-term trend following strategies. Our team of alternative investment consultants works directly with financial professionals on how to maximize the potential of their portfolios.
Why do you want to work here?
You will be joining a rapidly growing organization that seeks world-class excellence and fosters an environment of freedom and responsibility. As a Longboard team member your tenacity and genuine desire to learn will be rewarded with opportunity for growth and continued development of your talent.
What will you be doing?
Learn and understand the Longboard culture and sales process. Teamwork and collaboration are cornerstones at Longboard, and immersing yourself within the people and processes will be your foundation on which to grow.
Learn the world of liquid alternatives and how we fit into that space. This also includes preparing for and successfully passing the Series 65 exam.
Find 8-10 advisors per month who have a need for our product, and nurture and grow that relationship.
What's next? That's up to you.
You might be a Longboarder if you:
• Thrive in environments that value high achievement,
• Can make things happen without a playbook,
• Seek more challenges and responsibility,
• Enjoy working on a team of tightly-aligned, A players,
• Innovate constantly, never resting on your laurels,
• Take smart risks and acknowledge the critical role of failure in success,
• Enjoy expanding your knowledge and your skills.
CLICK HERE to apply directly through Longboard Asset Management.
Click the "Apply" button, located below, and we'll inform our Longboard contact of your interest in the position.