Alumni/ae and industry leaders participating in the mentoring program agree to the following:
- Agree to mentor one or more students.
- Complete a mentor application form.
- Participate in an annual conference call training session for mentors.
- Be available for a quarterly phone call and/or in-person meeting.
- Engage with students by reviewing resumes, cover-letters, Greek Ladders career profile, online social media profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Consider taking a career assessment that helps us best match mentors to students.
- Complete a survey each semester to evaluate the program.
Note for Mentors – Show your interest in participating as a mentor – click here.
Click here to download a description of the Greek Ladders Mentor Program.