The Bank of America Merrill Edge Investment Center seeks candidates to apply to become Financial Solutions Advisor Trainees.
Location – Chandler, AZ
The primary role of the Financial Solutions Advisor Trainee (trainee) is to acquire the necessary registrations and training to become a Financial Solutions Advisor. In addition to studying and acquiring 7 & 66 registrations (63 & 65 in lieu of 66), Trainees will be required to complete the new hire training program, including classroom and on the job training activities at the Merrill Edge home office. Once a Trainee acquires all required registrations, completes training activities and passes all proficiency assessments, they will transition into a full time Financial Solutions Consultant or similar role. FSCs focus on deepening banking and investment relationships with Mass Affluent customers; clients with less than $250k in investable assets. FSCs work with customers to understand their financial situation and needs, and provide investment solutions (i.e. stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.) to meet those needs.
Required skills & abilities:
- Series 7 and Series 66 (or both the 63 and 65) is required; if not currently held, Series 7 & 66 must be obtained within 120 days
- Communicate effectively
- Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services
- Ability to adapt and seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years relevant work experience
Preferred skills & abilities:
- Proven Sales Ability
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales, productivity and quality monitoring goals
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to actively listen to clients and demonstrate empathy
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and oral/written communication skills
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills
- Capable of multi tasking and working efficiently under stress and high volume
- Previous knowledge of client account services
- Demonstrated passion and interest in financial markets
- Financial services industry experience
Please submit your resume via our website at: bankofamerica.com/campusrecruiting
Click the "Apply" button, located below, and we'll notify our Merrill Edge contact of your interest in this position.