The Sales Management Internship at MFRM Family of Brands allows students the ability to gain real-world business and sales management experience.
Every day, MFRM Family of Brands wakes up to the opportunity to improve the lives of our community members through our business. And each day, MFRM Family of Brands goes to sleep a better place to work because of the individual contributions of our passionate team members. Team members, who, just like you, were seeking a unique experience, an opportunity to give back through their work and to be part of an energetic and deeply-connected culture.
What You’ll Experience
The Sales Management Internship at MFRM Family of Brands allows students the ability to gain real-world business and sales management experience while working in a professional retail environment. The relevant skills learned during an internship with Mattress Firm include:
- Effective sales competencies
- Internal and external marketing strategies
- Overall business management and analysis
- Understanding consumer behavior
- Direct consumer sales
- Executing strategic advertising
- Merchandising concepts
- Leading a sales team
What You’ll Earn
Our interns are paid by the hour… but it gets even better! During the 2nd half of the internship, you are eligible for commission, which means even more money in your pocket! Cha-ching! In addition to a great paycheck, there are also many other perks of being an Intern with MFRM Family of Brands:
- Opportunity to win scholarship money – that’ll make the ‘rents happy!
- Exclusive social events – get your groove on or catch a game with co-workers!
- Unsurpassed training – by sales team leaders, corporate trainers, vendors and executives!
When You’ll Work
Interns should expect to work normal business hours and to work no more than 40 hours per week, with 2-3 days off per week.
Monday – Saturday: 10 am to 8 pm
Sunday: 12 pm to 6 pm
What It Takes
To ensure that we select candidates who will be successful as an Intern with MFRM Family of Brands, we do have a few eligibility requirements:
- Must be able to provide your own housing in the selected host city and have reliable transportation.
- Must commit to attend entire program duration, 12 weeks during May to August.
- Must be a rising junior or senior, and be enrolled in semester following internship.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Must be able to complete all projects and presentations as assigned.
Now don’t fall asleep out there! The sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the internship of your dreams! Learn more and apply at www.mfrmcollege.com today!
About MFRM Family of Brands
In 1986, three incredible individuals came together over borrowed pool furniture with an idea – a vision to create an unsurpassed guest experience that would revolutionize the bedding industry. That same year, their vision became a reality with the opening of the first store in Houston, Texas on July 4th and remains true to this day.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, MFRM Family of Brands (NASDAQ:MFRM), has since transformed to 2000+ store locations and is made up of two of the most unique and successful specialty bedding retailers in the world – Mattress Firm and Sleep Train. Together, we seek to improve lives one relationship at a time – with Integrity, Service and Passion guiding the way.
Click the "Apply" button, located below and we'll notify our MFRM contact of your interest.